County Offices, Courts, and the Landfill will all be closed on Monday, May 30, 2016 for the Memorial Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County are not disrupted by closures.
To provide centralized purchasing to County departments and facilitate a fair selection process for goods and services. Purchasing strives to utilize the taxpayers money in the most efficient manner by fostering competition and achieving best value for the County departments.
- Provide documentation and transparency to the Commissioners and the public about what and how Larimer County procures goods and services
- Manage the stockless on-line Office Supply procurement program
- Manage vendor purchasing database and price agreements
- Process electronic purchase orders
- Sponsor annual surplus equipment auction in conjunction with Accounting
- Prepare and process formal bids and proposals for goods and services over $50,000
- Participate in multi-jurisdictional purchasing cooperatives to obtain volume discount prices on goods and services
- Process quotes for goods and services that fall between $5,000-$50,000
- Develop policies that insure the integrity of county purchasing processes
- Maintain historical purchasing records in accordance with state rules
- Provide purchasing software training for County staff
- Provide information and education to vendors about how to do business with Larimer County