Larimer County Considers High Park Fire Rebuilding Program on July 30
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Jul 26, 2012
CONTACT: Russ Legg, Larimer County Planning Director, (970) 498-7690, email@example.com
FROM: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, (970) 498-7150, firstname.lastname@example.org
On Monday, July 30 at 6:30p.m. the Board of Larimer County Commissioners and the Larimer County Planning Commission, in a joint session, will hear a resolution to establish a two-year rebuilding program for the High Park fire area. The public hearing takes place at 200 West Oak St. at the Larimer County Courthouse Offices Building in the 1st floor Hearing Room.
The High Park fire destroyed 259 homes and numbers of accessory structures. The Larimer County Planning staff is recommending a two year program to assist fire survivors in their rebuilding efforts by providing a program that includes:
· provisions for temporary emergency housing
· provisions for temporary emergency accessory structures
· provides for the documentation of non-conforming structures and uses
· extends the timeframe to rebuild a nonconforming structure or reestablish a nonconforming use
· provides an administrative setback variance program for rebuilding structures
· provides a process for a property owner seeking to rebuild or reestablish business uses that have been operating without all required approvals and permits
For further information Contact Larimer County Planning Department at 970-498-7683 or Planning Director Russ Legg at 970-498-7690.
We ask for your login to prevent computer generated spam in the comments. Your email address is not shown. Do not expect answers from the county for questions posed here. Use the contact information above for specific questions.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login with:
Not a Current User? Sign-Up
Terms & Conditions
No comments yet.