Larimer County Announces More Public Meetings for Fire Survivors
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Jul 10, 2012
CONTACT: Gary Darling, Long-term Fire Recovery Manager, 970-498-7147
FROM: Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, (970) 498-7150
At last night’s Larimer County High Park and Woodland Heights Fire public update meeting in Fort Collins, several additional meetings were announced:
FLOOD INSURANCE Workshop
Thursday – July 12, 2012 – 6:30p.m.
Larimer County Courthouse Offices Bldg.
1st Floor hearing Room
200 West Oak St., Fort Collins
Larimer County, the Colorado Water Conservation Board and FEMA will conduct the flood insurance workshop for residents within and downstream of the High Park Fire area. The workshop will provide important information about:
· Increased risk from floods due to the fire
· An overview of the National Flood Insurance Program
· Who can get flood insurance
· What flood insurance covers
· How to get flood insurance
During and after the workshop, flood insurance experts will be available to answer questions.
• Fire Survivors Workshop with Four-Mile Canyon Fire Survivors
– Thursday, July 19, 6:30 p.m.
– Hearing Room, 1st Floor, 200 W. Oak St. Fort Collins
• United Policyholders Workshop
– Thursday, August 2, 6:30 p.m.
– Hearing Room, 1st Floor, 200 W. Oak St., Fort Collins
• Community Meetings - To Be Announced
We ask for your login to prevent computer generated spam in the comments. Your email address is not shown. Do not expect answers from the county for questions posed here. Use the contact information above for specific questions.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login with:
Not a Current User? Sign-Up
Terms & Conditions
No comments yet.