Hours Change at Larimer County High Park Fire - Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) Beginning on Monday, June 25, 2012
Department: Board of County Commissioners
Release Date: Jun 21, 2012
Deni La Rue, Community Information Manager, cell: (970) 227-9935,
Linda Hoffmann – County Manager, (970) 215-3509, firstname.lastname@example.org
High Park Fire Information – (970) 498-5500
The Monday-Friday hours of operation at Larimer County’s High Park Fire Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) at Johnson Hall on the Colorado State University campus in Fort Collins will change as of Monday, June 25, 2012. Weekend hours will remain the same.
New hours are as follows:
· Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm (formerly 7am-7pm)
· Saturday & Sunday – 9am-3pm (same)
The DRC, a partnership between Larimer County, the State Department of Local Affairs, and Colorado State University is providing one-stop opportunities for survivors of the High Park Fire to receive services and information on County, State, and CSU services.
Information and Services at the DRC include:
- Larimer County: Determining eligibility for temporary assistance, clean-up/debris removal, information on ash and asbestos, vaccinations, air and water quality, septic systems, personal health information, financial, planning and building services, replacing important documents, workforce center, aging services, Tetanus Immunizations and more.
- Additional Agency Support: housing counseling, mental health, Colorado 211, CSU & CSU/Larimer County Extension, state agencies providing information about insurance, Salvation Army, and more.
- American Red Cross – distributing clean-up materials such as rakes, gloves, shovels, buckets and more as well as vouchers to receive items at the Distribution Center at the Foothills Fashion Mall in Fort Collins.
- A variety of free snacks and cool water, coffee, etc.
- A Children’s Area
Driving & Parking direction for Johnson Hall – go to www.larimer.org
and click on driving and parking maps.
We ask for your login to prevent computer generated spam in the comments. Your email address is not shown. Do not expect answers from the county for questions posed here. Use the contact information above for specific questions.
You must be logged in to leave a comment. Login with:
Not a Current User? Sign-Up
Terms & Conditions
No comments yet.