(Reservations go live: April 15, 2013, for reservations beginning Friday, May 24, 2013)
Rules for Making Reservations
Horsetooth Reservoir, South Bay Campground, Site "S73 Airstream": May 15 - Sept. 30
"Thank you for running what must be the "coolest county" in the country. We will remember this week as the time we were true classic RV folks in a real Airstream trailer!" Lee Thielen
- 31' Airstream Trailer
- $99 per night
- Sleeps 3 adults OR 2 adults & 2 children
- 1 double bed & 1 sofa sleeper
- Flatscreen TV with DVD player, stereo system with CD and MP3 players
- Fully outfitted kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Picnic table
(all Natural Resources regulations apply)
- Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. If you will not be checking in by 8 p.m., all at least one day in advance to make special arrangements: (970) 679-4570 (Mon-Fri, 8 - 4:30)
- After Labor Day weekend through September 30: 1 - 4:30 p.m. only. If you will not be checking in by 4:30 p.m., call at least one day in advance to make special arrangements: (970) 679-4570 (Mon-Fri, 8-4:30)
- Check-out: 11 a.m.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking inside Airstream
- No 2nd camping units at site
- Maximum number of people - 3 adults OR 2 adults & 2 children
- A two-night stay is required for the Airstream at all times.
All reservation rules are the same as for campsites and cabins.