Education - Adult
- According to the 2009-2011 American Community Survey 3-Year Estimates, approximately 52% of Larimer County residents possessed an associate’s degree or higher. (Educational Attainment)
- In the last ten years, resident undergraduate tuition at Colorado State University has increased 136%, from $2,908 in 2003-04 to $6,875 in 2012-13. Higher Education Enrollment and Tuition
- The Condition of Education 2012 - This report from the U.S. Department of Education states that in 2011, about 14% of youth ages 16-24 were neither enrolled in school nor working.
- Student Debt and the Class of 2010 - Nationwide, the average student loan debt for the class of 2010 was $25,250, up from $23,200 in 2008. In Colorado, the average student debt was $22,017 in 2010 and it is estimated that 55% of Colorado students carry college loan debt.
- National Center for Education Statistics- this site publishes an annual digest with numerous statistics on enrollment, achievement, family characteristics, etc.
Related issues within COMPASS:
- Employment & Wages by Industry
- High School Graduation Rate ( ethnicity, school district)
- Income by Racial Classification
- K-12 Drop-Out Rates
- Per Capita Income
- Population by Age
- Self-Sufficient Wages
- Unemployment Rate
- Aims Community College
- The Colorado Commission on Higher Education is the state policy and coordinating board for Colorado's public higher education system. The Commission implements the directives of the General Assembly, and promotes quality, access, accountability, diversity and efficiency in the Colorado public higher education system.
- College Navigator - this website, operated by National Center for Education Statistics, provides a customized search platform for finding an institution of higher learning.
- Colorado State University
- Education & Life Training Center - this Larimer County non-profit agency provides low income residents with basic skill training in English, math, and computer literacy, among other classes.
- Front Range Community College
- Regis University
- University of Northern Colorado