Community Corrections Internships
An internship with LCCC will provide the student a hands-on experience, tailored to the individual's interests and goals. The student will have the opportunity to interact closely with the staff, clientele and gain a thorough knowledge of the criminal justice system as a whole. LCCC works cooperatively with all the criminal justice agencies throughout the 8th Judicial District. In addition, the student will have the opportunity to build professional relationships with staff and other volunteers.
Potential Internship Placements:
- Case Management (residential, community supervision and the women's program).
- Pretrial Release Services
- Mental Health Team
- Intensive Residential Treatment & Aftercare (Some placements may require a secondary interview or pursuit of an advanced degree.)
How to get started!
- Fill out an online application and submit it online, or print it off and mail it to:
Larimer County Community Corrections
2255 Midpoint Dr.
Fort Collins CO 80525
- After your application has been received, you will receive an email or phone message to set up an interview.