County Offices, Courts and the Landfill will be closed on Monday, September 7 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
Critical services at Larimer County will not be disrupted by this closure.
Victim Rights Amendment (VRA) Criminal Acts
Victim Rights Amendment (VRA) criminal acts:
- Criminally Negligent Homicide or Vehicular Homicide;
- Sexual Assault;
- Aggravated Robbery;
- Incest and Aggravated Incest;
- Child Abuse;
- Sexual Exploitation of Children;
- Crimes against At Risk Adults and At Risk Juveniles;
- Crimes designated by the District Attorney, law Enforcement, or found on the record by the court to be an act of Domestic Violence:
- A Bias-Motivated Crime as defined in C.R.S. 18-9-121;
- Careless Driving Resulting in Death;
- Failure To Stop At An Accident Involving Death;
- Retaliation of a Victim or Witness;
- Intimidation of a Victim or Witness, Tampering with a Victim or Witness;
- Indecent Exposure;
- Violation of a Criminal Protection Order issued against a person charged with Sexual Assault;
- Any Criminal Attempt, Conspiracy, Criminal Solicitation, or Accessory involving any of the crimes listed above.