Types of Miscellaneous Permits
The following types of work require a Miscellaneous Permit to be issued by the Larimer County Building Department:
- Furnace installation/replacement
- Boiler installation/replacement
- Air Conditioning installation/replacement
- Demolition of primary structures
- Gas line and gas appliances
- Gas log inserts
- Unit heaters
- Propane tank installation/replacement
- Inspection for Permanent Foundation (Manufactured homes)
For same day service, please visit our office at 200 W Oak Street, Fort Collins on the 3rd floor.
Permit applications can be faxed to our office at 970-498-7667. Please allow 24-hours to process faxed applications.