LARIMER COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
Monday, February 2, 2015/3:00 P.M./Hearing Room
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. PUBLIC HEARING CONSENT ITEMS: *Will not be discussed unless requested by
Commissioners or members of the audience.
*1. GUESWEL EXEMPTION AMENDED PLAT AND BOUNDARY LINE AGREEMENT, FILE #14-S3270
Staff Contacts: Brenda Gimeson, Planning, Clint Jones Engineering, Doug Ryan, Health
Request: Amended Plat of the Gueswel Exemption to adjust the boundary and add approximately 4 acres from a neighboring metes and bounds parcel.
Location: Located within the southeast quarter of Section 2, Township 8 North, Range 71 West; northwest of Fort Collins along Highway 14 in Poudre Canyon, north of Poudre Park
Applicant/Owner: Carl & Janet Gueswel - 89 Wild River Rd., Bellvue, CO 80512
Owner: Rusty Buffalo Campground P3, LLC - 208 S College Ave, Ft Collins, CO 80524
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends approval of the Amended Plat of Lot 1, Amended Plat of the Gueswel Exemption-The Gueswel-Sears Boundary Line Adjustment and Gueswel-Scharf-Sears Boundary Line Adjustment and the Gueswel-Rusty Buffalo Campground P3, LLC Boundary Line Adjustment File # 14-S3270, subject to the following conditions and authorization for the chairman to sign the plat when the conditions are met and the plat is presented for signature:
1. All conditions of approval shall be met and the Final Plat recorded by August 2, 2015, or this approval shall be null and void.
2. The reconfiguration of the lots lines shall be finalized at such time when the plat and findings and resolution of the County Commissioners are recorded.
*2. JENSEN MINOR LAND DIVISION, FILE #14-S3271
Staff Contacts: Karin Madson, Planning, Clint Jones Engineering, Doug Ryan, Health
Request: Minor Land Division (MLD) to divide a 10.97 acre parcel into 2 lots; one with an existing residence and accessory buildings, and the other for the City of Fort Collins Open Space. Also, an appeal to the minimum lot size requirements for the O-Open zoning district of the Larimer County Land Use Code Section 4.1.5.B.1.
Location: N ˝ of 02-07-69: located at the south end of Wood Lane
Applicant: City of Fort Collins/Tawnya Ernst - PO Box 580, Fort Collins, CO 80522
Owner: Gordon Lee & Betty Jensen - 1408 Wood Lane, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Development Services Team Recommendation: The Development Services Team recommends Approval of the Jensen Minor Land Division, file # 14-S3271 subject to the following conditions and authorization for the chairman to sign the plat when the conditions are met and the plat is presented for signature:
1. All conditions of approval shall be met and the Final Plat recorded by August 2, 2015 or this approval shall be null and void.
2. The Final Plat shall include the right-o-way and utility/drainage easement dedications as noted in the memo from Clint Jones, Development Services Engineer, and dated January 7, 2015.
3. Prior to the recordation of the Final Plat the application shall make the technical corrections as identified in the email dated 1/13/2015 from Brian Helminiak, Land Surveyor of the Larimer County Engineering Department.